Saturday, May 31, 2008

Carbon Footprint


Carbon footprint foot print is the measure of total amount of carbon gas produced due to our daily activity, this issue is important because carbon dioxide is the main factor for causing global warming, unfortunately I found out that my annual footprint is 13.89 and that If I continue ill be needing 3.1 earths to continue my lifestyle.
The main problem I suffered is that I use my car a lot, because I live in Al Shahama, and have a habit of wondering between the cities of Abu Dhabi and Dubai so I usually spend 23 hrs in my car per week, because of the long distance from home I cant minimize the car usage, but what I can do is to use the car in long destination only. Also ill have to check the cars filters, and make sure to fill my car with unleaded gas.

No comments: